We began in 1928 as "Esposito's Modern Shoe Repair," founded by the Italian immigrant, Guiseppe Esposito. The company began as a small shoe repair shop serving the neighborhoods of Exeter, Pennsylvania. The company expanded with a second location in Nanticoke, Pennsylvania.
In the late 1960s, Nicholas J. Esposito expanded the company by retailing footwear. In the 1980s, because of an aging population and the public's growing awareness of health issues, the company became Esposito's Shoes and began to specialize in orthopedic footwear.
Today, Edward R. Esposito operates Esposito's Shoes, Inc. The company has customers from all 17 counties of the Pocono Northeast. Esposito's employs board certified staff and uses state-of-the-art equipment, has an extensive inventory and is housed in a modern wheel chair accessible facility.
Esposito's Shoes, Inc is a proud member of the The American Board for Certification in Orthotics, the Pedorthic Footwear Association and the Greater Pittston Chamber of Commerce.